Serving Up the Policies You Need
Insurance is crucial for protecting your business. Consider the following:
- Property insurance protects your business in case of fire or other events.
- General liability protects in case of slip and falls, claims of illness and other situations where patrons may aim lawsuits your way.
- Liquor liability in case patrons drink too much and drive under the influence.
- Workers Compensation for employees who are injured on the job.
- Disability insurance – and more.
- Life insurance protects partners and/or heirs.
Talk to us about these and other coverage plans.